AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.206
AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.11 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.168 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. You can get more details about AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.124 at http://www.avs4you.com
. AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.199 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.52. AVSImageConverter.exe is the AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.206's main executable file and it takes circa 6.74 MB (7070056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.11. They occupy 12.90 MB (13528202
bytes) on disk.
- AVSExplorerExtension.exe (5.48 MB)
- AVSImageConverter.exe (6.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.124.
AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.199 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.52's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\AVSExceptionReport.module
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\AVSExplorerExtension.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\AVSExplorerExtension.sib
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\AVSImageConverter.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\AVSImageConverter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\AVSImageConverter.sib
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\data\License Agreement.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\profiles\ExplorerExtension.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\profiles\ExplorerExtension_de.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\profiles\ExplorerExtension_es.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\profiles\ExplorerExtension_fr.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\profiles\ExplorerExtension_it.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\profiles\ExplorerExtension_jp.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\profiles\ExplorerExtension_pl.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\profiles\ExplorerExtension_ru.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\profiles\NameProfile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\profiles\PDFResizeProfile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\profiles\ResizeProfile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\001.msk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\002.msk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\003.msk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\004.msk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\005.msk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\006.msk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\resources\blank.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Image Converter_is1
AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. When you click AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.206 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSImageConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing AVS Image Converter 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Image Converter 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Image Converter 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Image Converter 220.127.116.11 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Image Converter 18.104.22.168 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Image Converter 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:51:27.660