AVS Document Converter 2.3.1
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.avs4you.com/index.aspx
if you want to read more on AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDocumentConverter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDocumentConverter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. AVSDocumentConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.01 MB (7351656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AVS Document Converter 2.3.1. They occupy 7.69 MB (8060549
bytes) on disk.
- AVSDocumentConverter.exe (7.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.28 KB)
The current web page applies to AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 version 18.104.22.168
When you're planning to uninstall AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Document Converter_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\AVS4YOU\AVSDocumentConverter\AVSDocumentConverter.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\AVS4YOU\AVSDocumentConverter\AVSDocumentConverter.exe.FriendlyAppName
AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 is a program released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Document Converter 2.3.1". The AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Document Converter 2.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Document Converter 2.3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/index.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDocumentConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Document Converter 2.3.1.
8. After uninstalling AVS Document Converter 2.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Document Converter 2.3.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:40:41.353