AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6
AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com/
. Usually the AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6. AVSDiscCreator.exe is the AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6's main executable file and it takes circa 9.14 MB (9579344 bytes) on disk.
AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.83 MB (10304769
bytes) on disk.
- AVSDiscCreator.exe (9.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.42 KB)
This info is about AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 version 188.8.131.520
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\AVSDiscCreator.chm
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\AVSDiscCreator.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\AVSDiscCreator.sib
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\AVSDiscCreatorTS.chm
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\FDOEM.IMA
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Disc Creator_is1
AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 is an application released by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6". If it exists on your system the AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6.
8. After uninstalling AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Disc Creator 5.2.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:44:14.237