AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More data about Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. Detailed information about AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com/
. AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\unins001.exe. AVSDiscCreator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.14 MB (9579856 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5. They occupy about 91.36 MB (95800506
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVSCoverEditor.exe (17.76 MB)
- AVSDiscCreator.exe (9.14 MB)
- AVSInstLauncher.exe (118.83 KB)
- AVSVideoConverter.exe (60.20 MB)
- Registration.exe (2.77 MB)
- unins001.exe (703.42 KB)
The current page applies to AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 version 18.104.22.1686
If you are manually uninstalling AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Disc Creator_is1
AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 is an application offered by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5". The AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 program will be found automatically. When you click AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDiscCreator\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5.
8. After uninstalling AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Disc Creator 5.2.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:41:49.993