AVS DVD Copy 184.108.40.2063
This page is about AVS DVD Copy 220.127.116.113 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AVS DVD Copy 18.104.22.1683 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. More info about the software AVS DVD Copy 22.214.171.1243 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com
. AVS DVD Copy 126.96.36.1993 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for AVS DVD Copy 188.8.131.523 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled AVSDVDCopy.exe and it has a size of 4.76 MB (4991848 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside AVS DVD Copy 184.108.40.2063. They take about 5.44 MB (5699361
bytes) on disk.
- AVSDVDCopy.exe (4.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
This page is about AVS DVD Copy 220.127.116.113 version 18.104.22.1683
When planning to uninstall AVS DVD Copy 22.214.171.1243 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy\AVSDVDCopy.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy\AVSDVDCopy.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy\AVSDVDCopy.sil
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy\AVSDVDCopyTS.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS DVD Copy_is1
AVS DVD Copy 126.96.36.1993 is an application released by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase AVS DVD Copy 188.8.131.523 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AVS DVD Copy 184.108.40.2063 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS DVD Copy 220.127.116.113 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS DVD Copy 18.104.22.1683". If it is installed on your PC the AVS DVD Copy 22.214.171.1243 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AVS DVD Copy 126.96.36.1993 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVS DVD Copy 188.8.131.523, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS DVD Copy 184.108.40.2063:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSDVDCopy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS DVD Copy 220.127.116.113.
8. After removing AVS DVD Copy 18.104.22.1683, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS DVD Copy 22.214.171.1243 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS DVD Copy 126.96.36.1993 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVS DVD Copy 188.8.131.523 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS DVD Copy 184.108.40.2063 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS DVD Copy 220.127.116.113 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:06:44.250