AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.avs4you.com
to get more facts about AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. Usually the AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1. AVSAudioEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 17.85 MB (18715472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1. They occupy an average of 19.20 MB (20130049
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAudioEditor.exe (17.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.42 KB)
- Patch.exe (673.00 KB)
This info is about AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 version 188.8.131.523
When planning to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Audio Editor_is1
AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 is a program marketed by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1". The AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1.
8. After uninstalling AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 8.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 11:02:26.743