AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1
AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Further information about AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor folder (same installation drive as Windows). AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins001.exe. AVSAudioEditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 17.84 MB (18710352 bytes) on disk.
AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 22.10 MB (23176122
bytes) on disk:
- AVSAudioEditor.exe (17.84 MB)
- AVSInstLauncher.exe (118.83 KB)
- Registration.exe (2.77 MB)
- unins001.exe (703.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2066
of AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1.
AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Audio Editor_is1
AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 is a program offered by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1". If it exists on your system the AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 program will be found automatically. When you click AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1.
8. After uninstalling AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 8.1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:41:49.983