AVS Audio Editor 7.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AVS Audio Editor 7.2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.2 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Please open http://www.avs4you.com
if you want to read more on AVS Audio Editor 7.2 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling AVS Audio Editor 7.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AVS Audio Editor 7.2's primary file takes around 17.83 MB (18701160 bytes) and its name is AVSAudioEditor.exe.
The executable files below are part of AVS Audio Editor 7.2. They occupy an average of 18.51 MB (19408673
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAudioEditor.exe (17.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.528
of AVS Audio Editor 7.2. Click on the links below for other AVS Audio Editor 7.2 versions:
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove AVS Audio Editor 7.2 from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\AAC_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\AEEffect_presets6.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\AMR_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\AutoCorrection.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\AVSAudioEditor.chm
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\AVSAudioEditor.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\AVSAudioEditor.sib
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\AVSAudioEditor.skinres
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\BatchPresets6.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\CDDBServers.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\ColorPresets.reg
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\FLAC_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\libmfxsw32.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\M4A_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\Morpher.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\MP2_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\MP3_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\OGG_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\WAV_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\WMA_Profile.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Audio Editor_is1
AVS Audio Editor 7.2 is a program marketed by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AVS Audio Editor 7.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVS Audio Editor 7.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Audio Editor 7.2". The AVS Audio Editor 7.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select AVS Audio Editor 7.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AVS Audio Editor 7.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Audio Editor 7.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioEditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Audio Editor 7.2.
8. After uninstalling AVS Audio Editor 7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVS Audio Editor 7.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Audio Editor 7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVS Audio Editor 7.2 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Audio Editor 7.2 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Audio Editor 7.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:06:28.667