AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1
This page contains complete information on how to remove AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.avs4you.com/
to get more details about AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 on Online Media Technologies Ltd.'s website. Usually the AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 is C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.59 MB (11100496 bytes) on disk and is labeled AVSAudioConverter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1. They take 11.28 MB (11825920
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAudioConverter.exe (10.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1998
of AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1.
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AAC_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AB_M4B_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AB_MP3_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AMR_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.chm
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.sib
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.skinres
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverterLog.bat
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\CDDBUserNames.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\FLAC_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\libmfxsw32.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\M4A_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\MP2_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\MP3_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\No Image.png
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\OGG_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\ShellExtension\AVSConvertTo.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\ShellExtension\ExtractAudioTo.png
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\ShellExtension\ExtractAudioTo.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\WAV_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\WMA_Profile.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Audio Converter_is1
AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 is a program offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1". The AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1.
8. After uninstalling AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Audio Converter 8.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 22:30:02.080