AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1
AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 from your systemOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Additional info about Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be read here
. More information about the program AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe. AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1's main file takes around 10.58 MB (11090256 bytes) and its name is AVSAudioConverter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1. They occupy 11.26 MB (11810560
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAudioConverter.exe (10.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.42 KB)
The current page applies to AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 version 18.104.22.1689
If you are manually uninstalling AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Audio Converter_is1
AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 is an application by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1.
8. After uninstalling AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Audio Converter 8.1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:30:19.737