You can find below details on how to uninstall AVS for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AVS from your PCHappy Electronics
. You can read more on Happy Electronics or check for application updates here
. More details about AVS can be seen at www.happy-electronics.eu
. AVS is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AVSStudio directory, depending on the user's decision. AVS's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVSStudio\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled avsstudio.exe and occupies 869.81 KB (890690 bytes).
AVS is comprised of the following executables which take 906.70 KB (928458
bytes) on disk:
- avsstudio.exe (869.81 KB)
- uninstall.exe (36.88 KB)
This data is about AVS version 1.40
AVS is a program offered by the software company Happy Electronics. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove AVS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AVS from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVS or simply click the Search field and type in "AVS". The AVS app will be found automatically. After you click AVS in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS:
- The web site of the application is: www.happy-electronics.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVSStudio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVS.
8. After removing AVS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVS by Happy Electronics from your computer, we are not saying that AVS by Happy Electronics is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-17 07:25:39.277