AVRUSB v3.9.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVRUSB v3.9.0 from your computerEmbedded Results Ltd
. Go over here
for more details on Embedded Results Ltd. AVRUSB v3.9.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program files\Kanda\AVRUSB folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. AVRUSB v3.9.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program files\Kanda\AVRUSB\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.54 MB (1615872 bytes) on disk and is labeled avrusb.exe.
The following executables are contained in AVRUSB v3.9.0. They take 7.10 MB (7443878
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avr-objcopy.exe (782.50 KB)
- avrusb.exe (1.54 MB)
- PIDupdater.exe (630.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- usbfirmwareupdater.exe (1.46 MB)
- CDM21224_Setup.exe (2.04 MB)
The current web page applies to AVRUSB v3.9.0 version 3.9.0
AVRUSB v3.9.0 is a program marketed by Embedded Results Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase AVRUSB v3.9.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AVRUSB v3.9.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVRUSB v3.9.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVRUSB v3.9.0". The AVRUSB v3.9.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVRUSB v3.9.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVRUSB v3.9.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVRUSB v3.9.0.
8. After uninstalling AVRUSB v3.9.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVRUSB v3.9.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVRUSB v3.9.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVRUSB v3.9.0 by Embedded Results Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that AVRUSB v3.9.0 by Embedded Results Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVRUSB v3.9.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 14:23:47.363