This page contains detailed information on how to remove AVRDUDESS 2.8 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AVRDUDESS 2.8 from your systemZak Kemble
. Open here
for more information on Zak Kemble. Click on http://zakkemble.net/
to get more details about AVRDUDESS 2.8 on Zak Kemble's website. AVRDUDESS 2.8 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVRDUDESS directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVRDUDESS\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVRDUDESS 2.8. avrdudess.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AVRDUDESS 2.8. They occupy 1.76 MB (1845427
bytes) on disk.
- avr-size.exe (498.50 KB)
- avrdude.exe (454.51 KB)
- avrdudess.exe (135.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.66 KB)
This web page is about AVRDUDESS 2.8 version 2.8
AVRDUDESS 2.8 is a program by Zak Kemble. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase AVRDUDESS 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AVRDUDESS 2.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVRDUDESS 2.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVRDUDESS 2.8". If it exists on your system the AVRDUDESS 2.8 app will be found automatically. After you click AVRDUDESS 2.8 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVRDUDESS 2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVRDUDESS 2.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://zakkemble.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVRDUDESS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVRDUDESS 2.8.
8. After removing AVRDUDESS 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVRDUDESS 2.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVRDUDESS 2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVRDUDESS 2.8 by Zak Kemble from your computer, we are not saying that AVRDUDESS 2.8 by Zak Kemble is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVRDUDESS 2.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 21:45:54.197