AVK Video Converter version 22.214.171.124
AVK Video Converter version 126.96.36.199 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AVK Video Converter version 188.8.131.52 from your computerAudioVideoKit
. You can read more on AudioVideoKit or check for application updates here
. Click on www.avkit.org
to get more facts about AVK Video Converter version 184.108.40.206 on AudioVideoKit's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AudioVideoKit\AVKVideoConverter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AVK Video Converter version 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\AudioVideoKit\AVKVideoConverter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. AVKVideoConverter.exe is the AVK Video Converter version 18.104.22.168's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.08 MB (2177536 bytes) on disk.
AVK Video Converter version 22.214.171.124 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.22 MB (3377361
bytes) on disk:
- AVKVideoConverter.exe (2.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about AVK Video Converter version 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
AVK Video Converter version 184.108.40.206 is an application by the software company AudioVideoKit. Some users try to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove AVK Video Converter version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AVK Video Converter version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVK Video Converter version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVK Video Converter version 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the AVK Video Converter version 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. When you click AVK Video Converter version 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVK Video Converter version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVK Video Converter version 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: www.avkit.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AudioVideoKit\AVKVideoConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVK Video Converter version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing AVK Video Converter version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVK Video Converter version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVK Video Converter version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVK Video Converter version 220.127.116.11 by AudioVideoKit from your PC, we are not saying that AVK Video Converter version 18.104.22.168 by AudioVideoKit is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVK Video Converter version 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 19:50:36.410