You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AVI600 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AVI600 from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for AVI600 is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.58 MB (4797744 bytes) on disk.
AVI600 contains of the executables below. They take 5.12 MB (5369536
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (308.30 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.58 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.30 KB)
The current page applies to AVI600 version 1.0
AVI600 is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove AVI600 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AVI600 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVI600 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVI600". If it exists on your system the AVI600 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVI600 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVI600, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVI600.
8. After uninstalling AVI600, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVI600 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVI600 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVI600 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that AVI600 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AVI600 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 11:33:26.050