AVI to DVD Maker 3.1
AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 from your systemDongsoft Company, Inc.
. More information on Dongsoft Company, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 at http://www.hexisoft.com/avi-to-dvd-maker.html
. AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVI to DVD Maker directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVI to DVD Maker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 752.00 KB (770048 bytes) on disk and is labeled AVI2DVD.exe.
AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.50 MB (9959114
bytes) on disk:
- ar.exe (354.39 KB)
- AVI2DVD.exe (752.00 KB)
- mg.exe (7.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 version 3.1
AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 is a program offered by Dongsoft Company, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVI to DVD Maker 3.1". The AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVI to DVD Maker 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVI to DVD Maker 3.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.hexisoft.com/avi-to-dvd-maker.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVI to DVD Maker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVI to DVD Maker 3.1.
8. After removing AVI to DVD Maker 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 by Dongsoft Company, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 by Dongsoft Company, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AVI to DVD Maker 3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-26 10:21:56.553