AVI ReComp 1.5.0
This info is about AVI ReComp 1.5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVI ReComp 1.5.0 from your systemMateusz Gola (aka Prozac)
. You can read more on Mateusz Gola (aka Prozac) or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.avirecomp.com
if you want to read more on AVI ReComp 1.5.0 on Mateusz Gola (aka Prozac)'s web page. AVI ReComp 1.5.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AVI ReComp directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing AVI ReComp 1.5.0 is C:\Program Files\AVI ReComp\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 913.50 KB (935424 bytes) on disk and is labeled AVIReComp.exe.
The executable files below are part of AVI ReComp 1.5.0. They take an average of 3.30 MB (3460671
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVIReComp.exe (913.50 KB)
- AVIReCompShell.exe (353.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (557.56 KB)
- azid.exe (244.00 KB)
- lame.exe (221.00 KB)
- AuxSetup.exe (112.00 KB)
- VirtualDubMod.exe (978.00 KB)
This page is about AVI ReComp 1.5.0 version 1.5.0
AVI ReComp 1.5.0 is a program marketed by the software company Mateusz Gola (aka Prozac). Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove AVI ReComp 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AVI ReComp 1.5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVI ReComp 1.5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVI ReComp 1.5.0". If it exists on your system the AVI ReComp 1.5.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select AVI ReComp 1.5.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVI ReComp 1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVI ReComp 1.5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.avirecomp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVI ReComp\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVI ReComp 1.5.0.
8. After uninstalling AVI ReComp 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVI ReComp 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVI ReComp 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVI ReComp 1.5.0 by Mateusz Gola (aka Prozac) from your computer, nor are we saying that AVI ReComp 1.5.0 by Mateusz Gola (aka Prozac) is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVI ReComp 1.5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:11:40.723