AVG Web TuneUp
This page contains detailed information on how to remove AVG Web TuneUp for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AVG Web TuneUp from your PCAVG Technologies
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AVG Technologies. AVG Web TuneUp is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. AVG Web TuneUp's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. AVG Web TuneUp's primary file takes around 1.05 MB (1096728 bytes) and is called BundleInstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AVG Web TuneUp. They occupy 7.23 MB (7580256
bytes) on disk.
- BundleInstall.exe (1.05 MB)
- lip.exe (959.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.71 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of AVG Web TuneUp. For more AVG Web TuneUp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AVG Web TuneUp we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\188.8.131.52\AVG Web TuneUp_toolbar.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\184.108.40.206\install.ini
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\220.127.116.11\AVG Web TuneUp_toolbar.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\18.104.22.168\install.ini
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\22.214.171.124\AVG Web TuneUp_toolbar.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\126.96.36.199\install.ini
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\AvgComponents.manifest
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\avgMozXPCOM.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\BundleInstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\BundleInstaller.ini
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\ChConfirmHelperRes\extensionGuard.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\ChConfirmHelperRes\jquery-1.8.1.min.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\ChromeGuardRes\cg.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\ChromeGuardRes\jquery-1.8.1.min.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\ChromeRes\nt28_2.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\favicon.ico
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\lip.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\TBAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\UninstallRes\ClientPackage\libs\jquery.min.js
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\UninstallRes\ClientPackage\styles\fonts\AVGSans-Bold.eot
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\UninstallRes\ClientPackage\styles\fonts\AVGSans-Book.eot
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\UninstallRes\ClientPackage\styles\fonts\AVGSans-Light.eot
- C:\Program Files\AVG Web TuneUp\vprot.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AVG Web TuneUp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AVG Web TuneUp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG Web TuneUp
AVG Web TuneUp is a program offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove AVG Web TuneUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AVG Web TuneUp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG Web TuneUp or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Web TuneUp". If it exists on your system the AVG Web TuneUp app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVG Web TuneUp in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AVG Web TuneUp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG Web TuneUp.
8. After uninstalling AVG Web TuneUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Web TuneUp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG Web TuneUp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG Web TuneUp by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG Web TuneUp by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG Web TuneUp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:41:37.590