AVG TuneUp is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by AVG. Further information on AVG can be found here. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\AVG\TuneUp folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for AVG TuneUp is C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVG\Icarus\avg-tu\icarus.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.47 MB (2591104 bytes) on disk and is titled TuneupUI.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AVG TuneUp. They take about 26.45 MB (27732200 bytes) on disk.
How to delete AVG TuneUp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AVG TuneUp is an application marketed by AVG. Some users want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AVG TuneUp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG TuneUp or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG TuneUp". The AVG TuneUp application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG TuneUp in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVG TuneUp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG TuneUp.
8. After uninstalling AVG TuneUp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG TuneUp which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG TuneUp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG TuneUp by AVG from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG TuneUp by AVG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG TuneUp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.