AVG Secure Browser
AVG Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall AVG Secure Browser from your PCDe auteurs van AVG Secure Browser
. More information on De auteurs van AVG Secure Browser can be found here
. More details about AVG Secure Browser can be seen at www.avgbrowser.com
. AVG Secure Browser is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVG Secure Browser. AVG Secure Browser's main file takes around 1.86 MB (1954464 bytes) and is called AVGBrowser.exe.
The following executables are contained in AVG Secure Browser. They occupy 12.67 MB (13281248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVGBrowser.exe (1.86 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (517.45 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.03 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.42 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (608.73 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (544.91 KB)
- setup.exe (2.36 MB)
This web page is about AVG Secure Browser version 74.0.791.133
alone. You can find below a few links to other AVG Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
AVG Secure Browser is a program by De auteurs van AVG Secure Browser. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase AVG Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AVG Secure Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVG Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the AVG Secure Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVG Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVG Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avgbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling AVG Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Secure Browser by De auteurs van AVG Secure Browser from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Secure Browser by De auteurs van AVG Secure Browser is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 11:39:20.023