AVG Secure Browser
This page is about AVG Secure Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG Secure Browser from your systemPengarang AVG Secure Browser
. You can read more on Pengarang AVG Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. More data about the software AVG Secure Browser can be seen at www.avgbrowser.com
. AVG Secure Browser is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for AVG Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled AVGBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.91 MB (2003240 bytes).
AVG Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.85 MB (14520400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVGBrowser.exe (1.91 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (681.65 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.13 KB)
- setup.exe (3.35 MB)
This info is about AVG Secure Browser version 81.1.4223.140
alone. You can find below a few links to other AVG Secure Browser versions:
AVG Secure Browser is a program by Pengarang AVG Secure Browser. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AVG Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AVG Secure Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG Secure Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Secure Browser application will be found automatically. When you click AVG Secure Browser in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVG Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVG Secure Browser:
- The web site of the application is: www.avgbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling AVG Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG Secure Browser by Pengarang AVG Secure Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG Secure Browser by Pengarang AVG Secure Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 05:29:52.983