AVG Secure Browser
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AVG Secure Browser for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AVG Secure Browser from your computerForfatterne til AVG Secure Browser
. You can find out more on Forfatterne til AVG Secure Browser or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about AVG Secure Browser at www.avgbrowser.com
. AVG Secure Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG Secure Browser. AVGBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.76 MB (1849264 bytes) on disk.
AVG Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.74 MB (17554160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVGBrowser.exe (1.76 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.59 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (659.94 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (932.26 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.86 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (650.83 KB)
- setup.exe (3.00 MB)
The current page applies to AVG Secure Browser version 81.1.4222.140
only. For more AVG Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG Secure Browser is a program by Forfatterne til AVG Secure Browser. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove AVG Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AVG Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVG Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the AVG Secure Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVG Secure Browser in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVG Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVG Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avgbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG Secure Browser.
8. After removing AVG Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Secure Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVG Secure Browser by Forfatterne til AVG Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Secure Browser by Forfatterne til AVG Secure Browser is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 13:52:48.700