AVG Secure Browser
This page contains thorough information on how to remove AVG Secure Browser for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AVG Secure Browser from your computerAVG Technologies
. You can read more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on AVG Secure Browser at www.avgbrowser.com
. AVG Secure Browser is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVG Secure Browser. The program's main executable file occupies 1.86 MB (1950008 bytes) on disk and is labeled AVGBrowser.exe.
AVG Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.97 MB (19890800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVGBrowser.exe (1.86 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (570.59 KB)
- new_browser_proxy.exe (594.84 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.27 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.17 MB)
- defaultapp_helper64.exe (662.47 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.26 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (715.89 KB)
- shortcut_pin_helper64.exe (653.87 KB)
- setup.exe (3.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 83.0.4529.99
of AVG Secure Browser. For more AVG Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG Secure Browser has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG Secure Browser
AVG Secure Browser is a program offered by AVG Technologies. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AVG Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVG Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Secure Browser". The AVG Secure Browser app will be found very quickly. After you click AVG Secure Browser in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AVG Secure Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVG Secure Browser:
- The software company is: www.avgbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling AVG Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG Secure Browser by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Secure Browser by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG Secure Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:12:28.747