AVG Secure Browser
AVG Secure Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AVG Secure Browser from your computerLes auteurs de AVG Secure Browser
. More information about Les auteurs de AVG Secure Browser can be read here
. Further information about AVG Secure Browser can be found at www.avgbrowser.com
. AVG Secure Browser is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for AVG Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe. AVGBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.91 MB (2003240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AVG Secure Browser. They take about 13.85 MB (14520400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVGBrowser.exe (1.91 MB)
- browser_proxy.exe (681.65 KB)
- browser_crash_reporter.exe (2.68 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.06 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (853.13 KB)
- setup.exe (3.35 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 81.1.4223.140
of AVG Secure Browser. For more AVG Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG Secure Browser is an application by Les auteurs de AVG Secure Browser. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AVG Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVG Secure Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG Secure Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the AVG Secure Browser application will be found automatically. When you select AVG Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVG Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVG Secure Browser:
- The web site of the program is: www.avgbrowser.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Browser\AVGBrowserUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG Secure Browser.
8. After removing AVG Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Secure Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Secure Browser by Les auteurs de AVG Secure Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Secure Browser by Les auteurs de AVG Secure Browser is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 18:23:26.363