AVG Remote Administration
AVG Remote Administration is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AVG Remote Administration from your computerAVG Technologies
. You can read more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\Avg2013 Admin\Common directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AVG Remote Administration is "C:\Program Files\AVG\Avg2013 Admin\Common\avgmfapx.exe" /ProductType=Admin /AppMode=SETUP /Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. avgmfapx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.92 MB (7254152 bytes) on disk.
AVG Remote Administration is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.13 MB (11675464
bytes) on disk:
- avgdiagea.exe (3.40 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (807.05 KB)
- avgmfapx.exe (6.92 MB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (16.55 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0.2896
of AVG Remote Administration. For other AVG Remote Administration versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG Remote Administration is an application offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove AVG Remote Administration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AVG Remote Administration using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG Remote Administration or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG Remote Administration". If it exists on your system the AVG Remote Administration application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG Remote Administration in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG Remote Administration, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG Remote Administration.
8. After removing AVG Remote Administration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG Remote Administration which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG Remote Administration using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG Remote Administration by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG Remote Administration by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG Remote Administration supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 00:22:15.063