AVG PC TuneUp 2015
AVG PC TuneUp 2015 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015 from your PCAVG Technologies
. You can find out more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to AVG PC TuneUp 2015 at http://www.avg.com
. AVG PC TuneUp 2015 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Integrator.exe and it has a size of 1.16 MB (1214776 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AVG PC TuneUp 2015. They take an average of 29.72 MB (31163944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgdiagex.exe (3.01 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (994.30 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (828.30 KB)
- BrowserCleaner.exe (136.80 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (477.80 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (193.30 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (523.80 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (221.80 KB)
- DuplicateFinder.exe (770.30 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (258.30 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (97.80 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.16 MB)
- iOSCleaner.exe (366.30 KB)
- OneClick.exe (539.80 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (133.30 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (366.80 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (102.80 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (444.80 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (455.80 KB)
- ProcessManager64.exe (215.80 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (421.30 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (368.30 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (184.30 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (407.80 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (211.80 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (185.80 KB)
- Report.exe (167.80 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (264.30 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (387.80 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (134.30 KB)
- Shredder.exe (189.30 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (4.40 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (381.30 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (331.80 KB)
- Styler.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.23 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (324.80 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator64.exe (181.30 KB)
- TUDefragBackend64.exe (594.30 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (465.80 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (271.80 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (354.30 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp64.exe (2.34 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService64.exe (2.83 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (121.30 KB)
- TURegOpt64.exe (40.80 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (181.80 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (12.30 KB)
- TuZenManager.exe (178.80 KB)
- Undelete.exe (269.30 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (314.30 KB)
This web page is about AVG PC TuneUp 2015 version 15.0.1001.518
only. For other AVG PC TuneUp 2015 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG PC TuneUp 2015 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG PC TuneUp
AVG PC TuneUp 2015 is a program marketed by AVG Technologies. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase AVG PC TuneUp 2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG PC TuneUp 2015 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG PC TuneUp 2015". If it exists on your system the AVG PC TuneUp 2015 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG PC TuneUp 2015 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AVG PC TuneUp 2015, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVG PC TuneUp 2015:
- The publisher is: http://www.avg.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG PC TuneUp\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG PC TuneUp 2015.
8. After removing AVG PC TuneUp 2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG PC TuneUp 2015 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG PC TuneUp 2015 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVG PC TuneUp 2015 by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG PC TuneUp 2015 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVG PC TuneUp 2015 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:25:45.520