This page contains thorough information on how to remove AVG LiveKive for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AVG LiveKive from your systemAVG Technologies
. You can read more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. AVG LiveKive is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG LiveKive directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. AVG LiveKive's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG LiveKive\AVG LiveKiveUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called AVGLiveKive.exe and its approximative size is 141.32 KB (144712 bytes).
AVG LiveKive is comprised of the following executables which take 388.84 KB (398175
bytes) on disk:
- AVG LiveKiveUninstall.exe (182.20 KB)
- AVGLiveKive.exe (141.32 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- windows_dir_watcher.exe (16.82 KB)
The current page applies to AVG LiveKive version 10.3.7.10802
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AVG LiveKive from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AVG LiveKive's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AVG LiveKive
- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2015\awacs\livekive
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AVG LiveKive
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\AVG LiveKive\AVG LiveKiveUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVG LiveKive\AVGLiveKive.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVG LiveKive\lib\shared.zip
- C:\Program Files\AVG LiveKive\locale\cs\LC_MESSAGES\spideroak-app.mo
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG LiveKive
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG LiveKive\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG LiveKive\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG LiveKive\UninstallString
AVG LiveKive is a program marketed by AVG Technologies. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase AVG LiveKive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AVG LiveKive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG LiveKive or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG LiveKive". The AVG LiveKive app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVG LiveKive in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AVG LiveKive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG LiveKive.
8. After uninstalling AVG LiveKive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVG LiveKive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG LiveKive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG LiveKive by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG LiveKive by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG LiveKive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:59:18.597