AVG Internet Security
This web page is about AVG Internet Security for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall AVG Internet Security from your computerAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
for more details on AVG Technologies. Usually the AVG Internet Security application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AVG\Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\AVG\Antivirus\setup\Instup.exe /control_panel is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG Internet Security. The program's main executable file occupies 8.62 MB (9041544 bytes) on disk and is named AVGUI.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVG Internet Security. They occupy about 48.02 MB (50354216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- afwServ.exe (961.38 KB)
- ashCmd.exe (369.63 KB)
- ashQuick.exe (208.13 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (355.63 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (50.74 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (116.13 KB)
- aswEngSrv.exe (545.13 KB)
- aswidsagent.exe (6.67 MB)
- aswRunDll.exe (2.23 MB)
- AvBugReport.exe (3.33 MB)
- AvConsent.exe (323.13 KB)
- AvDump.exe (748.13 KB)
- AvEmUpdate.exe (3.25 MB)
- AVGSvc.exe (324.13 KB)
- AVGUI.exe (8.62 MB)
- AvLaunch.exe (142.13 KB)
- firefox_pass.exe (250.63 KB)
- gaming_hook.exe (254.13 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (2.19 MB)
- sched.exe (216.63 KB)
- SetupInf.exe (2.24 MB)
- SupportTool.exe (4.79 MB)
- VisthAux.exe (238.39 KB)
- wsc_proxy.exe (108.02 KB)
- engsup.exe (865.63 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (826.13 KB)
- instup.exe (2.14 MB)
- overseer.exe (1.46 MB)
- sbr.exe (15.13 KB)
- avgBoot.exe (278.63 KB)
This data is about AVG Internet Security version 20.7.3138
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AVG Internet Security:
...click to view all...
AVG Internet Security is an application marketed by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AVG Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AVG Internet Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Internet Security". If it exists on your system the AVG Internet Security program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVG Internet Security in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVG Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Internet Security.
8. After removing AVG Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG Internet Security by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG Internet Security by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 20:32:20.937