AVG Homepage is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG Homepage from your computerGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. Further information on Genieo Innovation Ltd. can be found here
. Usually the AVG Homepage application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\avg2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. AVG Homepage's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\avg2\partner_uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 50.58 KB (51792 bytes) on disk and is labeled partner_uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AVG Homepage. They occupy 50.58 KB (51792
bytes) on disk.
- partner_uninstall.exe (50.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.404
of AVG Homepage.
AVG Homepage is an application offered by the software company Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AVG Homepage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AVG Homepage from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVG Homepage or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Homepage". If it exists on your system the AVG Homepage app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AVG Homepage in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AVG Homepage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVG Homepage.
8. After uninstalling AVG Homepage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Homepage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Homepage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Homepage by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVG Homepage by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG Homepage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 18:37:13.537