AVG Family Safety
AVG Family Safety is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AVG Family Safety from your systemAVG Technologies
. You can find out more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG Family Safety folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing AVG Family Safety is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG Family Safety\Setup.exe -u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled BsecTray.exe and occupies 104.32 KB (106824 bytes).
AVG Family Safety contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.77 MB (7100768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgfasui.exe (6.15 MB)
- BSecAMX.exe (20.82 KB)
- BsecAvUI.exe (93.32 KB)
- BsecTray.exe (104.32 KB)
- InetCtrl.exe (76.82 KB)
- Inst32.exe (65.32 KB)
- Inst64.exe (157.82 KB)
- Setup.exe (123.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1.7
of AVG Family Safety. You can find below a few links to other AVG Family Safety versions:
AVG Family Safety is an application offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AVG Family Safety is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AVG Family Safety from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG Family Safety or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Family Safety". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Family Safety program will be found very quickly. After you click AVG Family Safety in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG Family Safety, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG Family Safety.
8. After removing AVG Family Safety, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Family Safety that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Family Safety using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Family Safety by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Family Safety by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG Family Safety supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 21:33:23.513