AVG AntiVirus FREE
This page is about AVG AntiVirus FREE for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AVG AntiVirus FREE from your computerAVG Technologies
. You can find out more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. AVG AntiVirus FREE is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Antivirus directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=bav is the full command line if you want to remove AVG AntiVirus FREE. The application's main executable file is titled AVGUI.exe and its approximative size is 8.61 MB (9030088 bytes).
AVG AntiVirus FREE contains of the executables below. They take 40.53 MB (42503496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (134.92 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (380.88 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (30.26 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (256.06 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (1.32 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (3.01 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (633.01 KB)
- AvEmUpdate.exe (2.25 MB)
- AVGSvc.exe (258.23 KB)
- AVGUI.exe (8.61 MB)
- AvLaunch.exe (257.06 KB)
- DataSafeMonitor.exe (628.89 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (1.28 MB)
- sched.exe (221.09 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (261.12 KB)
- wsc_proxy.exe (108.51 KB)
- openvpn.exe (647.04 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.21 MB)
- AvDump64.exe (780.18 KB)
- instup.exe (1.24 MB)
- InstallCrt.exe (673.66 KB)
- avgBoot.exe (392.17 KB)
- aswidsagenta.exe (7.09 MB)
- Gf2Vss.exe (194.24 KB)
- RegSvr.exe (1.68 MB)
- SetupInf.exe (1.66 MB)
This web page is about AVG AntiVirus FREE version 17.5.3017
only. Click on the links below for other AVG AntiVirus FREE versions:
...click to view all...
AVG AntiVirus FREE is an application offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase AVG AntiVirus FREE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVG AntiVirus FREE from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG AntiVirus FREE or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG AntiVirus FREE". The AVG AntiVirus FREE application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AVG AntiVirus FREE in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVG AntiVirus FREE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG AntiVirus FREE.
8. After uninstalling AVG AntiVirus FREE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG AntiVirus FREE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG AntiVirus FREE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG AntiVirus FREE by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG AntiVirus FREE by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG AntiVirus FREE in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 11:16:00.880