AVG Anti Virus
You can find below details on how to remove AVG Anti Virus for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AVG Anti Virus from your systemAVG Technologies
. More information on AVG Technologies can be found here
. AVG Anti Virus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\Setup directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove AVG Anti Virus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVG\Setup\avgsetupx.exe /mode=offline /uninstall=av. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. avgntdumpx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 759.91 KB (778152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVG Anti Virus. They take about 5.60 MB (5872888
bytes) on disk.
- avgntdumpx.exe (759.91 KB)
- avgsetupwrkx.exe (2.12 MB)
- avgsetupx.exe (2.74 MB)
The current web page applies to AVG Anti Virus version 2016.4.7161
AVG Anti Virus is a program offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase AVG Anti Virus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AVG Anti Virus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG Anti Virus or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG Anti Virus". If it exists on your system the AVG Anti Virus app will be found very quickly. After you click AVG Anti Virus in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVG Anti Virus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Anti Virus.
8. After removing AVG Anti Virus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Anti Virus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG Anti Virus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG Anti Virus by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG Anti Virus by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Anti Virus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 15:22:09.437