This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AVG 2014 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AVG 2014 from your computerAVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
. Additional info about AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. can be seen here
. Usually the AVG 2014 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2014 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AVG 2014 is C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2014\avgmfapx.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled avgmfapx.exe and its approximative size is 5.86 MB (6144608 bytes).
AVG 2014 is comprised of the following executables which take 22.87 MB (23978680
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (319.91 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (239.91 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (636.41 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.77 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (675.91 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (650.91 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (3.11 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.86 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (826.91 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (673.91 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (23.91 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (836.91 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (365.91 KB)
- avgui.exe (4.97 MB)
- avguirux.exe (69.91 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (294.82 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (386.05 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (306.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0.4259
of AVG 2014. Click on the links below for other AVG 2014 versions:
...click to view all...
AVG 2014 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AVG\
AVG 2014 is a program by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove AVG 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AVG 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG 2014 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG 2014". If it exists on your system the AVG 2014 program will be found automatically. After you select AVG 2014 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVG 2014, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG 2014.
8. After removing AVG 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2014 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG 2014 by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2014 by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG 2014 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 20:35:13.990