You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AVG 2013 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG 2013 from your computerAVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
. Open here
for more details on AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.. AVG 2013 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. AVG 2013's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe" /AppMode=SETUP /Uninstall. avgmfapx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.30 MB (7655864 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2013 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 36.21 MB (37963856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcsrva.exe (531.55 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (441.55 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (821.05 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (622.55 KB)
- avgemca.exe (935.05 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.71 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.30 MB)
- avgndisa.exe (333.05 KB)
- avgnsa.exe (1.29 MB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (785.05 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (613.55 KB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (16.55 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (978.05 KB)
- avgscana.exe (431.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmaa.exe (504.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (3.05 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.21 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (276.50 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (397.18 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (210.55 KB)
- safeguard.exe (3.05 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
This page is about AVG 2013 version 2013.0.3408
only. For more AVG 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG 2013 is an application marketed by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.. Some people want to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVG 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG 2013". The AVG 2013 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AVG 2013 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG 2013.
8. After removing AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:48:36.203