You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AVG 2013 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG 2013 from your computerAVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
. Open here
for more details on AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.. AVG 2013 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. AVG 2013's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe" /AppMode=SETUP /Uninstall. avgmfapx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.30 MB (7655864 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2013 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 36.21 MB (37963856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (321.05 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (616.05 KB)
- avgcsrva.exe (531.55 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (441.55 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.78 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (821.05 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (622.55 KB)
- avgemca.exe (935.05 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (4.71 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (7.30 MB)
- avgndisa.exe (333.05 KB)
- avgnsa.exe (1.29 MB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (785.05 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (613.55 KB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (16.55 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.55 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (978.05 KB)
- avgscana.exe (431.05 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (393.55 KB)
- avgsrmaa.exe (504.55 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (429.05 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (3.05 MB)
- avgui.exe (4.21 MB)
- avguirux.exe (43.05 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (276.50 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (397.18 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (210.55 KB)
- safeguard.exe (3.05 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
This page is about AVG 2013 version 2013.0.3408
only. For more AVG 2013 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG 2013 is an application marketed by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.. Some people want to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVG 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG 2013". The AVG 2013 app will be found automatically. After you select AVG 2013 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG 2013.
8. After removing AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:48:36.203