You can find below detailed information on how to remove AVG 2011 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AVG 2011 from your computerAVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
. More information about AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. can be found here
. Click on http://www.avg.com
to get more data about AVG 2011 on AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG10 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. AVG 2011's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG10\avgmfapx.exe" /AppMode=SETUP /Uninstall. avgmfapx.exe is the AVG 2011's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.15 MB (4352632 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2011 is comprised of the following executables which take 45.26 MB (47454936
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avgam.exe (732.84 KB)
- avgcfgex.exe (567.34 KB)
- avgchsvx.exe (641.84 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (1.49 MB)
- avgcremx.exe (4.06 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (342.84 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (3.66 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (272.34 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (1,001.84 KB)
- avgmfapx.exe (4.15 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.03 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (269.84 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (643.84 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (1.04 MB)
- avgsrmax.exe (1.21 MB)
- avgstrmx.exe (336.34 KB)
- avgsystx.exe (820.34 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (10.86 MB)
- avgtray.exe (2.24 MB)
- avgui.exe (3.43 MB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (263.20 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (736.45 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (445.34 KB)
- idpfixx.exe (633.34 KB)
- AvgSE.exe (4.20 MB)
- SPCheckerTE.exe (381.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.1427
of AVG 2011. For more AVG 2011 versions please click below:
AVG 2011 is a program released by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.. Some users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove AVG 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AVG 2011 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG 2011 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2011". If it exists on your system the AVG 2011 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVG 2011 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVG 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVG 2011:
- The publisher is: http://www.avg.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG10\avgmfapx.exe" /AppMode=SETUP /Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG 2011.
8. After removing AVG 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2011 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVG 2011 by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that AVG 2011 by AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG 2011 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 07:26:25.380