AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL
You can find on this page details on how to remove AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL from your computerAVLAN Design
. You can read more on AVLAN Design or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.avlandesign.com
if you want to read more on AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL on AVLAN Design's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL folder (same installation drive as Windows). AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ADVP60T.EXE and its approximative size is 1.95 MB (2046976 bytes).
The following executables are contained in AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL. They take 2.02 MB (2122898
bytes) on disk.
- ADVP60T.EXE (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The current web page applies to AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL version 6.0
AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL is an application by AVLAN Design. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL". If it is installed on your PC the AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL program will be found automatically. After you click AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL:
- The software company is: http://www.avlandesign.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL.
8. After removing AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL by AVLAN Design from your PC, nor are we saying that AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL by AVLAN Design is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVD Video Processor 6.0 TRIAL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 18:26:43.597