AVATAR v.1.01 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AVATAR v.1.01 from your systemPCGAME
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PCGAME. Click on http://www.PCGAME.NAROD.ru
to get more info about AVATAR v.1.01 on PCGAME's website. Usually the AVATAR v.1.01 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCGAME\AVATAR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AVATAR v.1.01 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCGAME\AVATAR\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AVATAR v.1.01's primary file takes around 604.63 KB (619144 bytes) and is named AvatarLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVATAR v.1.01. They take about 1.26 MB (1317496
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (681.98 KB)
- AvatarLauncher.exe (604.63 KB)
This page is about AVATAR v.1.01 version 1.01
AVATAR v.1.01 is an application offered by the software company PCGAME. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AVATAR v.1.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AVATAR v.1.01 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVATAR v.1.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVATAR v.1.01". The AVATAR v.1.01 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVATAR v.1.01 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AVATAR v.1.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVATAR v.1.01:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.PCGAME.NAROD.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCGAME\AVATAR\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVATAR v.1.01.
8. After uninstalling AVATAR v.1.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVATAR v.1.01 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVATAR v.1.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVATAR v.1.01 by PCGAME from your computer, we are not saying that AVATAR v.1.01 by PCGAME is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVATAR v.1.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:51:16.580