AV Audio Morpher
This info is about AV Audio Morpher for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AV Audio Morpher from your computerAVSoft Corp. (VN)
. More information about AVSoft Corp. (VN) can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Player Morpher directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Player Morpher\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AV Audio Morpher. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.90 MB (5136152 bytes) on disk and is called media_morpher.exe.
AV Audio Morpher installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.77 MB (11289004
bytes) on disk.
- license_manager.exe (2.20 MB)
- media_morpher.exe (4.90 MB)
- uninstall.exe (229.32 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.15 MB)
- update_manager.exe (2.30 MB)
The current web page applies to AV Audio Morpher version 6.0.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of AV Audio Morpher:
AV Audio Morpher is a program by AVSoft Corp. (VN). Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase AV Audio Morpher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AV Audio Morpher from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AV Audio Morpher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AV Audio Morpher". If it exists on your system the AV Audio Morpher app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AV Audio Morpher in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AV Audio Morpher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AV Audio Morpher.
8. After uninstalling AV Audio Morpher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AV Audio Morpher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AV Audio Morpher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AV Audio Morpher by AVSoft Corp. (VN) from your PC, we are not saying that AV Audio Morpher by AVSoft Corp. (VN) is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AV Audio Morpher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:38:07.690