AV Audio Editor
AV Audio Editor is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AV Audio Editor from your systemAVSoft Corp. (VN)
. Check out here
where you can read more on AVSoft Corp. (VN). Usually the AV Audio Editor program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Player Morpher directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for AV Audio Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\AV Media Player Morpher\Media Player Morpher\uninstaller.exe. media_morpher.exe is the AV Audio Editor's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.90 MB (5136152 bytes) on disk.
AV Audio Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.77 MB (11289004
bytes) on disk.
- license_manager.exe (2.20 MB)
- media_morpher.exe (4.90 MB)
- uninstall.exe (229.32 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (1.15 MB)
- update_manager.exe (2.30 MB)
This data is about AV Audio Editor version 2.0.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other AV Audio Editor releases:
AV Audio Editor is an application by AVSoft Corp. (VN). Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AV Audio Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AV Audio Editor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AV Audio Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "AV Audio Editor". If it is installed on your PC the AV Audio Editor program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AV Audio Editor in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AV Audio Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AV Audio Editor.
8. After uninstalling AV Audio Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AV Audio Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AV Audio Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AV Audio Editor by AVSoft Corp. (VN) from your PC, we are not saying that AV Audio Editor by AVSoft Corp. (VN) is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AV Audio Editor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:38:07.680