AUTHORize Item Editor Control
You can find below details on how to uninstall AUTHORize Item Editor Control for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AUTHORize Item Editor Control from your computerCertification Management Services, Inc.
. You can read more on Certification Management Services, Inc. or check for application updates here
. AUTHORize Item Editor Control is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling AUTHORize Item Editor Control is C:\Program Files (x86)\CMS\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 706.28 KB (723230 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AUTHORize Item Editor Control. They occupy an average of 706.28 KB (723230
bytes) on disk.
AUTHORize Item Editor Control is an application offered by the software company Certification Management Services, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AUTHORize Item Editor Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AUTHORize Item Editor Control from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AUTHORize Item Editor Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AUTHORize Item Editor Control". If it is installed on your PC the AUTHORize Item Editor Control application will be found very quickly. When you click AUTHORize Item Editor Control in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AUTHORize Item Editor Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AUTHORize Item Editor Control.
8. After removing AUTHORize Item Editor Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AUTHORize Item Editor Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AUTHORize Item Editor Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AUTHORize Item Editor Control by Certification Management Services, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AUTHORize Item Editor Control by Certification Management Services, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AUTHORize Item Editor Control in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 01:50:29.483