AUT Service 16.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AUT Service 16.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AUT Service 16.0 from your PCmatrix42
. More data about matrix42 can be read here
. AUT Service 16.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove AUT Service 16.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files\matrix42\AUT Service\UserNameall\Setup.inf" /X4. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.62 MB (1695752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AUT Service 16.0. They occupy about 1.62 MB (1695752
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about AUT Service 16.0 version 16.0
AUT Service 16.0 is a program marketed by matrix42. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall AUT Service 16.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AUT Service 16.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AUT Service 16.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AUT Service 16.0". If it exists on your system the AUT Service 16.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AUT Service 16.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AUT Service 16.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AUT Service 16.0.
8. After removing AUT Service 16.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AUT Service 16.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AUT Service 16.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AUT Service 16.0 by matrix42 from your computer, we are not saying that AUT Service 16.0 by matrix42 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AUT Service 16.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:25:24.070