This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ATV12 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ATV12 from your systemSchneider Electric
. More information about Schneider Electric can be read here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Schneider Electric Shared\AltivarDtmLibrary\ATV12 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 5.50 KB (5632 bytes) on disk and is labeled ArchiveTool.exe.
ATV12 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 346.50 KB (354816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ArchiveTool.exe (5.50 KB)
- Nano3FactorySettingsWarning.exe (20.50 KB)
- ProductDatabaseLoader.exe (7.50 KB)
- ProductDatabaseLoaderStandalone.exe (43.50 KB)
- RegAsm.exe (52.00 KB)
- TestPanels.exe (217.50 KB)
This web page is about ATV12 version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other ATV12 versions:
...click to view all...
ATV12 is an application released by the software company Schneider Electric. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ATV12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ATV12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ATV12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ATV12". If it is installed on your PC the ATV12 app will be found automatically. When you select ATV12 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ATV12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ATV12.
8. After uninstalling ATV12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ATV12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ATV12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ATV12 by Schneider Electric from your computer, we are not saying that ATV12 by Schneider Electric is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ATV12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-20 20:23:56.117