This page contains complete information on how to remove ATT GamesBar for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ATT GamesBar from your systemVisicom Media inc.
. More info about Visicom Media inc. can be read here
. Usually the ATT GamesBar program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\att_en directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ATT GamesBar is C:\Program Files (x86)\att_en\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled dtuser.exe and its approximative size is 493.00 KB (504832 bytes).
ATT GamesBar is composed of the following executables which take 803.08 KB (822355
bytes) on disk:
- dtuser.exe (493.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (310.08 KB)
This page is about ATT GamesBar version 22.214.171.124
only. For other ATT GamesBar versions please click below:
ATT GamesBar is an application released by Visicom Media inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ATT GamesBar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ATT GamesBar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ATT GamesBar or simply activate the Search field and type in "ATT GamesBar". If it exists on your system the ATT GamesBar app will be found automatically. After you click ATT GamesBar in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ATT GamesBar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ATT GamesBar.
8. After removing ATT GamesBar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ATT GamesBar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ATT GamesBar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ATT GamesBar by Visicom Media inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ATT GamesBar by Visicom Media inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ATT GamesBar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-13 20:28:10.443