A way to uninstall ATImageResampler 2.0 from your PC
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ATImageResampler 2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by ATSoftware
. Take a look here
for more information on ATSoftware. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATSoftware\ATImageResampler\ATSoftware\ATImageResampler folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for ATImageResampler 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ATSoftware\ATImageResampler\ATSoftware\ATImageResampler\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.82 MB (1911808 bytes) on disk and is labeled ATImageResampler.exe.
ATImageResampler 2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.30 MB (2415616
bytes) on disk.
- ATImageResampler.exe (1.82 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (492.00 KB)
This page is about ATImageResampler 2.0 version 2.0
How to uninstall ATImageResampler 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ATImageResampler 2.0 is a program by ATSoftware. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ATImageResampler 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ATImageResampler 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ATImageResampler 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the ATImageResampler 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ATImageResampler 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ATImageResampler 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ATImageResampler 2.0.
8. After removing ATImageResampler 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ATImageResampler 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ATImageResampler 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed ATImageResampler 2.0:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ATImageResampler 2.0 by ATSoftware from your computer, we are not saying that ATImageResampler 2.0 by ATSoftware is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ATImageResampler 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:10:21.497