You can find on this page details on how to remove ATI Uninstaller for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ATI Uninstaller from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. ATI Uninstaller is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\Atisetup.exe -uninstall all is the full command line if you want to remove ATI Uninstaller. The program's main executable file has a size of 418.16 KB (428200 bytes) on disk and is called ATISetup.exe.
ATI Uninstaller is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.85 MB (6135456
bytes) on disk:
- ATISetup.exe (418.16 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.59 MB)
- SetACL.exe (310.66 KB)
- Setup.exe (560.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.731100427099914
of ATI Uninstaller. Click on the links below for other ATI Uninstaller versions:
...click to view all...
ATI Uninstaller is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall ATI Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ATI Uninstaller from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ATI Uninstaller or simply click the Search field and type in "ATI Uninstaller". If it is installed on your PC the ATI Uninstaller application will be found automatically. After you click ATI Uninstaller in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ATI Uninstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ATI Uninstaller.
8. After removing ATI Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ATI Uninstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ATI Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ATI Uninstaller by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ATI Uninstaller by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ATI Uninstaller in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 08:48:29.833