You can find on this page details on how to remove ATI Uninstaller for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ATI Uninstaller from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. ATI Uninstaller is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\Atisetup.exe -uninstall all is the full command line if you want to remove ATI Uninstaller. The program's main executable file has a size of 418.16 KB (428200 bytes) on disk and is called ATISetup.exe.
ATI Uninstaller is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.85 MB (6135456
bytes) on disk:
- ATISetup.exe (418.16 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.59 MB)
- SetACL.exe (310.66 KB)
- Setup.exe (560.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.731100427099914
of ATI Uninstaller. Click on the links below for other ATI Uninstaller versions:
...click to view all...
ATI Uninstaller is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall ATI Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ATI Uninstaller from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ATI Uninstaller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ATI Uninstaller". If it is installed on your PC the ATI Uninstaller program will be found automatically. After you select ATI Uninstaller in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ATI Uninstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ATI Uninstaller.
8. After removing ATI Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ATI Uninstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ATI Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ATI Uninstaller by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ATI Uninstaller by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ATI Uninstaller in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 08:48:29.833