ATC Chameleon 1.0.0
ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 from your computerOregon Scientific
. More data about Oregon Scientific can be seen here
. Please follow http://atc.oregonscientific.com
if you want to read more on ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 on Oregon Scientific's website. ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATC Chameleon folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ATC Chameleon\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 499.50 KB (511488 bytes) on disk and is titled ATCPlayer.exe.
ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 557.14 KB (570511
bytes) on disk.
- ATCPlayer.exe (499.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.64 KB)
The current page applies to ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 is an application marketed by Oregon Scientific. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ATC Chameleon 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ATC Chameleon 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ATC Chameleon 1.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://atc.oregonscientific.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ATC Chameleon\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ATC Chameleon 1.0.0.
8. After removing ATC Chameleon 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 by Oregon Scientific from your PC, we are not saying that ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 by Oregon Scientific is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 22:18:25.487