ATC Chameleon 1.0.0
ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 from your computerOregon Scientific
. More data about Oregon Scientific can be seen here
. Please follow http://atc.oregonscientific.com
if you want to read more on ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 on Oregon Scientific's website. ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATC Chameleon folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ATC Chameleon\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 499.50 KB (511488 bytes) on disk and is titled ATCPlayer.exe.
ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 557.14 KB (570511
bytes) on disk.
- ATCPlayer.exe (499.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.64 KB)
The current page applies to ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 is an application marketed by Oregon Scientific. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ATC Chameleon 1.0.0". The ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ATC Chameleon 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ATC Chameleon 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://atc.oregonscientific.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ATC Chameleon\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ATC Chameleon 1.0.0.
8. After removing ATC Chameleon 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 by Oregon Scientific from your PC, we are not saying that ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 by Oregon Scientific is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ATC Chameleon 1.0.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 22:18:25.487