AT&T Mobile Share Desktop
This web page is about AT&T Mobile Share Desktop for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AT&T Mobile Share Desktop from your systemAT&T
. Check out here
for more information on AT&T. AT&T Mobile Share Desktop is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AT&T\AT&T Mobile Share Desktop directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. AT&T Mobile Share Desktop's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AT&T\AT&T Mobile Share Desktop\uninstaller.exe. MobileShareDesktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.57 MB (2697632 bytes) on disk.
AT&T Mobile Share Desktop is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.80 MB (6081320
bytes) on disk:
- Logger.exe (3.07 MB)
- MobileShareDesktop.exe (2.57 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (160.51 KB)
This page is about AT&T Mobile Share Desktop version 184.108.40.206
AT&T Mobile Share Desktop is an application offered by the software company AT&T. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove AT&T Mobile Share Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AT&T Mobile Share Desktop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AT&T Mobile Share Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AT&T Mobile Share Desktop". If it exists on your system the AT&T Mobile Share Desktop app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AT&T Mobile Share Desktop in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AT&T Mobile Share Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AT&T Mobile Share Desktop.
8. After removing AT&T Mobile Share Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AT&T Mobile Share Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AT&T Mobile Share Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AT&T Mobile Share Desktop by AT&T from your PC, we are not saying that AT&T Mobile Share Desktop by AT&T is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AT&T Mobile Share Desktop in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:31:22.543