This info is about ASUSUpdate for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ASUSUpdate from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More information on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the ASUSUpdate program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSUpdate folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ASUSUpdate's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 1.37 MB (1432192 bytes) on disk and is named Update.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ASUSUpdate. They occupy 5.45 MB (5719680
bytes) on disk.
- MyLogo.exe (2.61 MB)
- Update.exe (1.37 MB)
- WinFlash.exe (1.00 MB)
- RegSchdTask.exe (371.13 KB)
- UpdateChecker.exe (118.63 KB)
This info is about ASUSUpdate version 7.17.12
only. You can find here a few links to other ASUSUpdate versions:
...click to view all...
ASUSUpdate has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSUpdate
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\ASUSUpdate
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSUpdate\AsIO.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSUpdate\AsMultiLang.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSUpdate\ASUSBIOS.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSUpdate\AsusSite.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
ASUSUpdate is a program offered by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ASUSUpdate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ASUSUpdate from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ASUSUpdate or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUSUpdate". If it exists on your system the ASUSUpdate app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ASUSUpdate in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ASUSUpdate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASUSUpdate.
8. After removing ASUSUpdate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUSUpdate which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUSUpdate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASUSUpdate by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUSUpdate by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ASUSUpdate in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 12:14:56.753