ASUSRemoteWake is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ASUSRemoteWake from your computerASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Further information on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be found here
. ASUSRemoteWake is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall ASUSRemoteWake. The application's main executable file is labeled RemoteWakeAgent.exe and it has a size of 3.43 MB (3593528 bytes).
ASUSRemoteWake is comprised of the following executables which take 3.43 MB (3593528
bytes) on disk:
- RemoteWakeAgent.exe (3.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.07
of ASUSRemoteWake. Click on the links below for other ASUSRemoteWake versions:
ASUSRemoteWake has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ASUSRemoteWake from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by ASUSRemoteWake when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake\AsIntelInterface.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake\AsWMIUse.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake\AsWoWDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake\IntelRemoteWakeAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake\ISCTNetDetect.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake\ISCTRemoteWake.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake\ISCTRWHelper.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake\RemoteWakeAgent.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake\RemoteWakeAgentAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake\ServerInfo.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake\SupportInfo.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSRemoteWake\WOWIntegrationInterface.dll
ASUSRemoteWake is a program by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove ASUSRemoteWake is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ASUSRemoteWake from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ASUSRemoteWake or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUSRemoteWake". The ASUSRemoteWake program will be found automatically. After you select ASUSRemoteWake in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ASUSRemoteWake, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASUSRemoteWake.
8. After removing ASUSRemoteWake, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUSRemoteWake that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASUSRemoteWake with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUSRemoteWake by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ASUSRemoteWake by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUSRemoteWake supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:53:26.753