How to uninstall ASUSPRO Business Center from your computer
ASUSPRO Business Center is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Intel(R) Corporation. Open here for more information on Intel(R) Corporation. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Small Business Advantage directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall ASUSPRO Business Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Small Business Advantage\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 21.69 KB (22208 bytes) on disk and is named HealthCenter.CleanupTool.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ASUSPRO Business Center. They take about 8.38 MB (8783488 bytes) on disk.
A way to remove ASUSPRO Business Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ASUSPRO Business Center is a program marketed by Intel(R) Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ASUSPRO Business Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASUSPRO Business Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUSPRO Business Center". If it is installed on your PC the ASUSPRO Business Center application will be found very quickly. After you click ASUSPRO Business Center in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ASUSPRO Business Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASUSPRO Business Center.
8. After removing ASUSPRO Business Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUSPRO Business Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASUSPRO Business Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ASUSPRO Business Center by Intel(R) Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ASUSPRO Business Center by Intel(R) Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ASUSPRO Business Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.